Re: [IP] insulin questions

i save as much as possible and draw out the insulin in the tube as  well .

In a message dated 3/11/2014 9:09:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

My Dr  has me on 2 vials of insulin per month at a $40 copay. I load 200
units per  reseviour and sometimes i have to change my set early so im
noticing im  running out before the end of the month. Has anyone taken the
leftover from  the last resevour you used and pulled it into the new one so
as not to  waste. I did it this morning with no bubbles it was 60 units and
since its  so expensive i didnt want to throw it out just because my set was
bad. I  use the Medtronic 530g. I also just sent her a email to see if i
need to  increase my perscription
Kerry

--
EVERYONE'S HOROSCOPE SHOULD  READ "GET YOUR SHIT  TOGETHER"