Re: [IP] Post re food poisoning

 When I had food poisoning my blood sugars were in the 20s and 30s because I
couldn't keep anything down. I had to have real soda to help. I had medium
ketones due to it being starvation ketones. I was sick for a good week and a
half with the food poisoning and had Kidney issues. My aunt is a nurse and told
me exactly how to treat it. I had to have this horrible drink to put fluids back
in my system and had to check bgs every 2 hours. It was a side on a meal I had
that probably was sitting out for a good three hours under a heat lamp, but it
had things like eggs and Mayo in it. It went bad.

Sent from my iPhone