Re: [IP] insulin questions

No I dont think im allergic to the insulin been on it for 14 years no other
problems, only thing that changed was the sets and having something in and
on my skin for 3 days at a time. I started using the Tegaderm too because
the sets seemed to irritate my skin. I honestly think its not getting the
right site or something causing it to get irritated. Most of them go fine
but in the last 2 months I have had 3 that didnt and I had to change out
earlier then 3 days.
Kerry

--
EVERYONE'S HOROSCOPE SHOULD READ "GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER"