Re: [IP] insulin questions

Kerry - I re-use my reservoir as well as my tubing.  As I have no
insurance, every little bit counts.  Some doctors and IP members advice
against this practice as it can cause infections from bacteria going up the
tubing.  I have also noticed that there are only so many times you can use
the same reservoir.