[IP] Medicare Advantage in North TX

If you are in Collin, Dallas, Denton, Johnson, Rockwall, Tarrant or parts
of Parker County, you can be covered under a Care 'n Care Advantage plan = <
https://www.cnchealthplan.com>  I don't have many prescriptions so I opted
for the MAPD Plan III PPO for a $0 premium. I just picked up my 2 vials of
Apidra for the month under this coverage and paid $40 Copay under Part B,
my other meds for thyroid and cholesterol were only $4 ea. Of course, since
my Endo is with Baylor Health and their 'in-network' docs are in the Texas
Health Harris, Methodist and Presbyterian, I will pay for 'out-of-network';
but since I've been with Dr. Milburn for 10 years even before going on the
pump in 1998, it will be well worth paying for 'out-of-network'

Best of Bgs,

--
George
don't get sick and if you do, die quickly