[IP] 530g and Enlite Sensors

I have Original Medicare A and B.
 I am able to get the Enlite Sensors using my secondary. I have been informed
that I cannot use my 523 Revel to pathway up to the 523g pump until the end of
the warranty period is near. That is not for 12-13 more months.
Is there anyone with Original Medicare A and B  who has dealt with this issue?
 If one can pathway to the 523; why can't I pathway to the 530g? I am not asking
Medicare or my secondary to pay to pathway?

Sent from my iPhone
Phyllis