[IP] What to do if you get food poisoning

Hi ,
 My non-diabetic husband got hit with an awful case of fp this weekend and after
watching him get through it all I realized that I have no idea how I would
handle it and come up being ok.
 I had it about ten years ago before my diagnosis so know how depleted and weak
and dehydrated you get .
 Anyone have a plan in place should this hit ? Maybe a pack of certain meds,
hydrating items etc keeping in mind that at the start, even holding down water
is not possible .
Thanks,
Anita

Sent from my iPhone