From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Bob Scott
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2014 16:29
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Omnipod insights

 My Animas Ping is almost out of warrantee and I am considering the Omnipod.
I like pumps with remotes. It is more convenient for me. And eliminating
tubing has a certain appeal to it. With this in mind, the only pumps I am
aware of with a wireless remote are the Ping, the Accu-Chek Combo and the
Omnipod.

 I would appreciate any insights and experiences you have had with using the
Omnipod and the quality of the support from Insulet.

Thank you,

Bob