RE: [IP] Omnipod insights

Two years on OmniPod and VERY happy!    I went from shots to tubeless pumping,
so I can't compare it to any other pumps, but I can't imagine adding tubing to
my life at this point.   It takes less than 5 minutes to fill, auto-prime, and
auto-insert a new pod every 3 days.    Done, back to having fun.    Good luck
whatever your decision!

Melody Daniels