[IP] Omnipod insights

 My Animas Ping is almost out of warrantee and I am considering the Omnipod. I
like pumps with remotes. It is more convenient for me. And eliminating tubing
has a certain appeal to it. With this in mind, the only pumps I am aware of with
a wireless remote are the Ping, the Accu-Chek Combo and the Omnipod.

 I would appreciate any insights and experiences you have had with using the
Omnipod and the quality of the support from Insulet.

Thank you,

Bob