[IP] Extra FreeStyle Lite meter

Express Scripts is going to stop covering FreeStyle Lite strips under my
plan effective April 1 (I'm already in the process of switching over to the
OneTouch Verio IQ, which is covered and still has a test strip light and
small sample size--the two things I most love about the FreeStyle Lite).

Anyway, I have an unopened meter I received a while ago as a backup.  I'd
like to send it in to the IP offices, but if I'm reading the box label
correctly, the control solution has expired, so I'm afraid they'd have to
just toss it.  So... if anyone out there could use an unused FreeStyle
Lite, email me off list and I'll arrange to get it to you.

And Michael, if expired control solution does not constitute "expired
supplies" and you'd like me to send it over, I'd be happy to; just let me
know.

Cheers,

Brian
T1 dx 6/1999 (age 30), pumping since 11/2000,
currently with MM 530G