[IP] Minimed Medtronic mySentry remote device

I am using my third Paradigm type pump, and also the EnLite sensor CGM.

And after 7 years and 3 pumps, Medtronic still have not made the alert beeps
any louder.

With the 530G, however, I have found that you can have lots more of them!

So I am trying to get some information about their remote device product.
The information on the web site is rather limited.

A few questions:

a.  Is  anyone using this as a night time alarm device?

b.  Does it connect with my pump from the Utilities > Connect Devices menu?

c.  Does it have a more audible alert sound?  Is it louder?  So that I have
a better chance of actually waking up if it alarms.

d.  What is the "list price"? , i.e., if I had no insurance and had to pay
100% out of pocket.

e.  Is it covered by Medicare?  Perhaps as DME if I get a letter of medical
necessity?

Thanks so much for any advice on this!

Bob