[IP] Medicare/Express Scripts question

I'm hope some of you very knowledgeable people can help me out.
 I have Medicare parts A and B and also on my wife's insurance through United
Health Care.
 I just received a call from Express scripts regarding a refill of blood
pressure meds and test strips for my medtronic pump. I paid with Health Care
spending account card thru my wife's employer and asked if Medicare paid for any
of these refills and was told no. Is that correct.?
Michael