Re: [IP] Medtronic Paradigm 523 Question

I know everyone is different and there are different opinions on this, but
I feel that I can be affected by fats many hours after eating them.  Even
if I eat them at lunch and everything seems fine when I go to sleep, I will
often wake up on the high side.  You may want to experiment and eat a high
fat diet for a few days and see if you're high in the morning.  Then eat a
very low fat diet for three days and see if you still wake up high.  This
may have nothing to do with your situation, but it would be interesting to
see and  rule it out.  Susan