Re: [IP] Fwd: How to Deal with a Pump with No Remote

I have never had a remote, and it can be awkward. I keep in my bra or near
my waistband bad pull it out in public. I wish someone would say something
about it. Wherever it is, I pull it out and use it. Dresses are a pain.
I got over being embarrassed in the give yourself a shot in the butt days.
Yet my experience has made me super discreet--few people even notice. I'm
usually seated when I do this, if that helps.

<email @ redacted<javascript:;>