[IP] Fwd: How to Deal with a Pump with No Remote

Sorry, that should How to "deal" with......

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Carol <email @ redacted>
> Date: March 31, 2013, 4:18:26 PM PDT
> To: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: How to Desl with a Pump with No Remote
>
> I have been using an Animas Ping for the last 4 years, and I was hoping to
get a Vibe next - until I found out that it doesn't have a remote, nor does
the t:slim, which is otherwise of interest to me.

> Since I am a woman, I generally don't keep my pump in my pocket. (Who needs
the extra hip bulge?) Instead I keep it in my bra, making it tough to pull out
and bolus with, or (if I am wearing a skirt or dress) in the thigh area of
pantyhose, making it impossible to bolus with in public. That's  why the
remote is so important to me.

> How do other women cope with not having a remote, especially when switching
froma pump that had one? I don't know how I ever coped without it, and it's,
by far, my favorite Ping feature?