Re: [IP] Fascinating...a must watch video about health care

Did you notice that he had a Dexcom app on his phone?!!! I want one!!!

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/**rock-center/50582822#50582822<http://www.nbcnews.com/video/rock-center/50582822#50582822>
https://www.twitter.com/**insulinpumpers<https://www.twitter.com/insulinpumpers>