[IP] Fascinating...a must watch video about health care

Each time I read someone writing about no cure for diabetes because the
pharmers will lose out too much, I back off thinking of all the *cures* I
have seen in my *almost* 74 short years. They still have not cured the
common cold and look at the lucrativeness of that illness. Well, talk about
*smart phones*, this one is a *Mensa* phone. Please watch this video and see
what it can do for diabetes.

I wonder what Alexander Graham Bell would think of his meager invention. I
guess I'd better advance from my Dumb phone.

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/rock-center/50582822#50582822