Re: [IP] ISO minimed transmitter in SF bay area

I have the same situation with my insulin pump. They told me it was the
insurance  company. So I called UHC and after two calls and 4 different
people, I was told that it had been approved 10 minutes  ago.  It's not
EdgePark in this case  it the insurance company delaying it.