Re: [IP] T Slim

I am a t:slim fan.  It's neat to wake it up, then tap 1-2-3 to open it
up.  When I'm ready to bolus, just have your latest BG result, open the
bolus screen.  There are two icons...the one on the left is for keying
in the number of grams of CHO, and the one on the right is for the BG.
No flipping through screens and scrolling.  At least, that's the way I
have mine set up!

Denise Br.