Re: [IP] T Slim

I really love my tslim. Especially now that we can download it and get the
data out. It does take longer to change a cartridge. And I'm not sure where
some of my insulin goes, but overall I think it is the best option. The
biggest issue I have is that you can't physically see how much insulin you
have left. You have to rely on the pump to calculate it for you.