[IP] ISO minimed transmitter in SF bay area

I need a new minimed transmitter and the worst supply company in the world
told me that my order had been approved by insurance on monday, and shipped
on monday.

Fast forward to friday, EDGEPARK MEDICAL SUPPLY gave me inaccurate
information.   My order has not cleared insurance.

Do not use this company unless forced to.   My insurance contracts with
them so I have no choice.   I'm livid I was not given opportunity to pursue
a resolution to this drama during the week.

So now as I enter week three with no transmitter, I've gotten to the stage
of begging:  anyone switched to dexcom and have a minimed transmitter they
are not using?

I'm happy to return it once my order arrives.  As a former admin on the
site, there are several who would vouch for me and my word on that.

thanks,