From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Cheryl Sandwell
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 08:42
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Omnipod Shipment

Just a question for Omnipod users.  Is everyone getting the same
thing......they are shipping new customers new units and pods but not
current, and they cannot give a date as to when current (loyal) customers
will be shipped?  Also that customers, doctors, sales reps etc need to be
trained on the new system prior to shipping etc.
Cheryl