Re: [IP] Omnipod Shipment

My warantee ran out in February and Insulet is insisting that they haven't
rolled out the new system for current customers yet so if I order a new one
now they're going to send me a new old system.  I think it's craziness and
am beginning to wonder if I shouldn't just threaten to switch pumps to get
them to send me the old one.  Oh well, I suppose having a back up old PDM
will be useful until all my pods expire!

Rebecca