RE: [IP] Omnipod Shipment

I'm on 90-day auto shipment of pods from Insulet.    I got my order last week
and they are the old style pods.   It's fine with me since new customers are
most likely working closely with CDE's or Endos -- they can work out all the
bugs before I make the transition to the new pods and PDM :-).     I have
already taken the online training for the new system:

http://www.myomnipodtraining.com/

And here is the general info about the new system:

http://www.myomnipod.com/NewOmniPod/
Melody Daniels