Re: [IP] J&J recalling nearly 2M blood glucose meters

I have had very high Blood sugars and not even noticed them when I was
diagnosed I was over 1000 and have been close to that one numerous
occasions since due to brittle diabetes. Though since being on the CGM I
have not gone above 400 except at night.