From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of george lovelace
Sent: Wednesday, 27 March 2013 1:12 AM
To: Insulin Pumpers
Subject: Re: [IP] J&J recalling nearly 2M blood glucose meters

Support Insulin Pumpers by donating an old car, RV boat, etc... anything
with an engine and wheels.
It does not need to run, we'll tow it away.

   http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cars/

"At extremely high glucose readings of 1024 mg/dl and above, the units have
failed to provide a warning of dangerously high blood sugar and will shut
off, potentially delaying proper treatment, the company said."   At 1024
I'm typically in a coma and not able to understand any warnings.