From: Susan Lane <email @ redacted>
To: ip <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 5:05 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] Uploading Dexcom Data

John, I just had my computer genious nephew do what you said and after
going through all of that work, it still wouldn't download.  If you've
succeeded in doing this procedure with your Dexcom, could you please let me
know and maybe my nephew can get in touch with you and you can tell him
what he needs to do differently.  I appreciate it, Susan

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 5:14 AM, John H <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Ah, the joys of waiting for software updates.
>
> Windows 7 for sure, and windows 8 probably have this feature called Virtual
> PC.  It requires a certain level of hardware and software  (i.e., not all
> Versions of Win 7 work with it)
>
> Using this, you can install a Windows XP virtual machine inside your
> Windows 8
> system
>
> It's a pain and it may not work  (Dexcom Studio did NOT work in a Vrtual
> machine on the Mac)
> By the way, I have one program on my Mac that is an XP only program that
> runs
> inside an XP virtual machine, inside a Win 7 virtual machine.
> It does work, but I would
o "downgrade" your machine to Win 7.  You
> would probably have to reinstall all your applications.
>

> Good luck, and what happened to your old PC that your nephew talked you out
> of?
>
> John

ter.com/insulinpumpers