Re: [IP] Re: Dukan Diet and Low Carb

I hate that a diabetic nutritionist or CDE didn't explain the pump better
to you when you got it! That is messed up on their part. The pump is just a
superior insulin delivery device. Eons better than syringes, but not "
freedom to eat".

Find a new diabetes care team! We have eating habits, we can't really do
"diets" unless its a holistic lifestyle change, and not a weight loss fix.
Sigh. I recently gained weight due to a new medication. I'm going to walk
it off, decrease fats, increase green leafies even more than now.

I would rather have a pan of homemade Mac and cheese, but I will just
ignore it...