Re: [IP] OneTouch Verio IQ meter recalled

you'd totally be comatose!

From: Doug <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 9:13 PM
Subject: RE: [IP] OneTouch Verio IQ meter recalled

Support Insulin Pumpers by donating an old car, RV
boat, etc... anything with an engine and wheels.
It does not need to run, we'll tow it away.

  http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cars/

Its recalled because of a problem with readings over 1024 BG
Apparently the meter reboots when BG is that high

1024 really ?  Ive never seen a meter that read above 550 - Ive always seen
them just read HIGH
I don't see the point of it reading that high

Maybe it should just read 911 for any of those kind of readings

Support Insulin Pumpers by donating an old car, RV boat, etc... anything
with an engine and wheels.
It does not need to run, we'll tow it away.

  http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cars/

_OneTouch  Verio IQ meter recalled due to inaccurate readings |
Endocrinology_

(http://www.healio.com/endocrinology/diabetes/news/online/{7950BDCA-E0EB-49D
2-A0EF-EE5A805FE0ED}/OneTouch-Verio-IQ-meter-recalled-due-to-inaccurate-r
eadings)