[IP] Need tubing from MM512 reservoir to Sof-set MMT-315

Hi all,Does anyone have one? I will pay for shipping and I work part time at a
local mail center here (in the "Ghost Coast" now rather than the Space Coast
with the shuttle program kaput) and know the best cheapest way to send mail.
I can email a shipping label to anyone to have tubing sent to me there. I have
been using the two old tubing's I have for this situation until the needle
inside the connection pulled out and now of no use.So then I put in the
Thinset reservoir and now having trouble with it just dripping rather than
squirting out as in the beginning that I noticed while priming.   So now back
to trying to get the right connection rather than trying the Thinset reservoir
which enables me to use any infusion set even if from another company.
Actually if anyone has ANY infusion sets at all no matter what kind.  I will
pay also for the sets and the shipping.  I am not looking forward to Lantus
and am trying very hard to stay on the pump until the bitter end. Thank the
Lord for IP! lOVE,The diabetic named Candy.