Re: [IP] Edgepark vs Diabetes Specialty Center?

I ordered my first Dexcom in July 2010 and had to go through Edgepark  I
had to pay for the started kit out of my own pocket, as my insurance had
just changed in June of that year. A month later, I ordered 3 boxes of
sensors.  Insurance dropped part of the claim from their system, so when
Edgepark did not get paid, they started billing me.  I was very put out
at both Edgepark and Medica!  Edgepark promised to fix the billing, and
then the next month, the same bill would appear.  I got tired of it and
contacted the Better Business Bureau.  It did get straightened out, but
it took awhile.

In 2011, they tried to collect an upfront payment for my first order of
sensors, saying that I had paid nothing toward my deductible at that
point.  I knew that I had, so called Medica and that C/S person called
Edgepark and forced them to reduce my upfront payment.  But...a claim
from my endo got to Medica and got processed before the Edgepark sensor
one, so the upfront payment was still wrong.  They refunded it to me in
August 2012.

I'm sure that Diabetes Specialty Center can do a much better job!

Denise Br.