Re: [IP] Edgepark vs Diabetes Specialty Center?

I haven't done business with Diabetes Specialty Center but I hope that I
NEVER have to do business with Edgepark. I found their billing to be
totally disreputable.  They were assigned as my supplier for my Dex in 2009
and of course they weren't able to get anything from insurance to pay for
it, I was over the limit for DME.  But they sent me a bill 3 months later
that was about $300 more than what it would have cost to buy it direct from
Dex which is understandable but months later sent a 'corrected' bill that
was $600 higher than the first. I will never do business with them.

--
George
don't get sick and if you do, die quickly