Re: [IP] OneTouch Verio IQ meter recalled

My mother once hit 1300 and my dad hit the roof.  She was in a nursing
home in Florida that apparently had never had a T1 as a patient.  Their
instructions were written with T2's in mind:  no insulin if the
patient's BG is normal.

So after they didn't give her any NPH insulin, that's what her BG was by
the time that she was moved by ambulance 40 miles into a hospital in
Tampa.  Of course, that result was done by the lab, not a meter.

Denise Br.