[IP] Edgepark vs Diabetes Specialty Center?

I have been buying most of my supplies through Edgepark for some time.
I recently got approved for a Dex G4 to replace my existing 7+ that is
now out of warranty.  But somehow I wasn't asked by Dex who I wanted as
my supplier and they set me up with Diabetes Specialty Center.

So who is the preferred supplier and why?  I can use this as my
opportunity to move from Edgepark, or not.  I haven't had any real
complaints about Edgepark except that they insist on billing us the
value my secondary insurance is expected to pay while Specialty promises
to bill both insurances before sending any remainder to me.  Any other
comments about them both?  Does Specialty supply everything that
Edgepark supplies?

Bottom line is that I prefer to do all my business through one company.