Re: [IP] Dukan diet

Valerie's pictures show her looking really good, too!

For my Wheat Belly diet, I still have to watch total number of
calories.  Protein will turn into things that the kidneys need to flush,
and fats, if metabolized into carbon atoms, also require insulin to
'burn'.  If not metabolized, there are a couple of places where they go,
one of which is stuck to arterial walls.

So it's bread made with alternate flours and veggies, too, for me. A
little protein, a little fruit and a lot of ice cream!

Denise Br.