Re: [IP] Uploading Dexcom Data

Ah, the joys of waiting for software updates.

Windows 7 for sure, and windows 8 probably have this feature called Virtual
PC.  It requires a certain level of hardware and software  (i.e., not all
Versions of Win 7 work with it)

Using this, you can install a Windows XP virtual machine inside your Windows 8
system

It's a pain and it may not work  (Dexcom Studio did NOT work in a Vrtual
machine on the Mac)
By the way, I have one program on my Mac that is an XP only program that runs
inside an XP virtual machine, inside a Win 7 virtual machine.
It does work, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Also, there may be a legal way to "downgrade" your machine to Win 7.  You
would probably have to reinstall all your applications.

Good luck, and what happened to your old PC that your nephew talked you out
of?

John