Re: [IP] Hypoglycemic Unawareness - need help

 My Senator from the state of Florida is handling appeals for test strips. I had
to sign a form and he appealed on my behalf. There is at least one more person
in Florida that he is helping; as he did for me. Medicare allowed only 3 test
strips/day. My Endo said I needed to have 12/day. With Senator Bill Nelson's
help, my supplier and my excellent endocrinologist; I was successful with my
appeals. You can't lose by making a phone call to your State senator and see if
he/she is interested in helping.

Sent from my iPhone
Phyllis