Re: [IP] Hypoglycemic Unawareness - need help

 I believe you would pay a lot less than that amount if you buy from Advanced
Diabetes Supply and you have to pay out of pocket. Tell them you want to speak
only with Tim Cady, owner, and ask what it would cost you when insurance won't
pay. His personal phone # is 760-579-7201 or he can be reached at 1-800-730-9887
ext 7201.

Sent from my iPhone
Phyllis