Re: [IP] Hypoglycemic Unawareness - need help

 I do have a CGMS. Most of the time it is totally inaccurate, sometimes off by
more than 100. I went low because I was trying to conserve strips. I am not rich
and not poor but I hate paying $69 for 50 strips. I have sent the info to MM but
so far I have had to pay for 100 strips and if I don't hear from them that will
be my next purchase at SprawlMart.