Re: [IP] Hypoglycemic Unawareness - need help

I am most certainly not an expert in this area, but from what I understand,
the more often you go low, the worse your hypoglycemic unawareness.  I
understand that it can be reversible if you stop going low.  So, perhaps if
you err on the side of going too high for awhile, perhaps this will get
better.  In other words, give yourself less insulin then you think you need
and do this especially if you will be exercising.

I use the Dexcom and if at all possible, try to get one.  It costs me a
small fortune, but I would be lost without it.  I give up a lot of stuff
just to have what I need to keep my diabetes under control.  I know this is
impossible for some and I find that unfortunate in a country like this.

Susan