[IP] Hypoglycemic Unawareness - need help

Greetings,
 I've had a hypoglycemia unawareness for a few years now, but it's a lot worse
than it used to be. I was willing to give the CGMS a shot but Medicare doesn't
cover it and my Medicare Advantage plan has limited me to 6 test strips per day.
I partied with the paramedics about 5 times in 3 months. The other 4 times I was
home alone. I just pass out and if at home my BG comes back up several hours
later. This isn't healthy and I'm always concerned I'll break bones or do brain
cell damage.

I buy extra test strips so I can test more often.  But it's never enough.
This morning I passed out in my yoga class.  I thought the paramedics were
 trying to help with a particularly tricky move. (Downward dog with neuropathy.)
I just couldn't figure out why so many people were standing around me to help.
LOL

 But seriously, I have to figure something out to reduce this. It scares me to
no end and I feel death is just waiting to pounce. Please offer some
suggestions. I may go crazy before it gets me.

Thanks for your help.

 over 46 years, is still writing about diabetes with a sense of humor- not the