Re: [IP] Study shows some T1's don't get complications

I haven't had a chance to read the whole study.

Did they have any correlations to number of blood tests/day, past A1C
levels, if patients were seeing endo, CNE, or gp?, how many injections per
day did they start with, and average to?

I would like to see those correlations.

Congrats need to go to those who don't have complications (knock on wood)

<snip>