From: Anngela Blakeley <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Wed, March 31, 2010 10:18:14 PM
Subject: [IP] Infusion sets

This is going to be a stupid question but I want to make sure I have the
answer
correct.

On an infusion set pkg it will usually say 6mm, 9mm or some other number. Is
that the length of the needle? Or is it the width or something else? I dont
think I ever really paid that much attention to the number but recently I
found
that I have 2 boxes of 6mm sets and they dont seem to be working for me.