Re: [IP] surviving in France with an insulin pump

Hi Burcu,

 I am a bit familiar with the French health care system (live in France on the
border to Switzerland). What pump do you use? Have you tried to contact a
representative from your pump manufacturer to ask them for info about pump
friendly endos in Paris? (they normally have great such info).

 Will try to enquire about possible good pump friendly hospitals in Paris
tomorrow and let you know.

If I can be of any help don't hesitate to write me an email also off list.

Maya