[IP] Homeowner's coverage of pump

As for the suggestion of checking homeowner's insurance to replace the
dog-chewed pump, I checked with our insurance company when we first got the
pump and they required a rider specifically covering the pump, otherwise it
would not be covered.  We pay a small annual premium for the rider, but feel
it is worth it as I couldn't afford a $6,000 pump right now.  I'd be
interested to know if anyone has had an insurance company that did cover it
without such a rider.