Re: [IP] Animas billing

<snip> the next two times I paid a bill it was credited to my first
> invoice resulting in a credit balance, but it is not their policy to
> send out statements if there is a credit balance,

Back in '98 a billing company or accounting firm called me informing
me I had a credit of over $4XX.00 at MM. They wanted to know what I
wanted to do with it. Say what?!  I had been ordering supplies and
paying, never was informed they were actually prepaid. I got my $$$
back. That was my only complaint with them. Never happened again.

Send your empty red envelope to the prez today!

Jan / Muskers T-1 11/50 http://maxpages.com/bludasue -
http://tinyurl.com/TSL-CLIP -
http://tinyurl.com/evolutionofpumps w/youngest pumper