Re: [IP] How About Control Solution?

> Now that we've established that nobody (hardly) changes lancets
> very often (in my case I would say maybe once every 12-15 strips),
> how about control solution tests?>

I don't use control solutions because I think comparing with a lab test is
much better/safer than testing for a *range* of numbers. How precise can
that be? I reuse my syringes, lancets, reservoirs, and alcohol swabs. I used
to cut my ChemStrip bG strips in thirds. Don't know right now where else I
can cut. YMMV

Jan / Muskers T-1 11/50 http://maxpages.com/bludasue -
http://tinyurl.com/TSL-CLIP -
http://tinyurl.com/evolutionofpumps w/youngest pumper