[IP] Re:China???

Twenty years ago my wife and I went to China for three weeks. I have been on
two types of insulin for many years. So some way I made with out thinking of
cooling it.
Part of the way we were on a river boat   going up the Yangtze.  There was a
Dr on board even though there were only about 100 passengers.
The lunch meal was called on the loud speaker.
I had gone to the Dr. trying to get aspirin for a headache.
I had my syringe with my noon insulin in it.
So while I was there I pulled my shirt up and gave my shot.
I said to her something about insulin.  She said she knew of it because
other  passengers before had used it..
I asked her about insulin in China?

We do not have any insulin in China.
I doubt that for the Chinese any thing is different.
Be sure to take anything that you might need.

Charles Soderstrom DDS