From: Veronica <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 4:21:19 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] cozmo pump recall

I got my letter today. I feel like I've been kicked in the  stomach. I am
using a pump (cozmo) that will be 6 years old in April. I have a newer pump
but my  pup  chewed it so that I can't get the cap on that holds the
cartridge in. Smith will not honor the warranty because of the way it was
broken.  Now I'm going to hope my old pump will hold out for anther 4 yeears
I am really  depressed about the  whole thing and want to pull the dogs
teeth.arrrrrh. I'm having a pity party and everyone on the list is invited.
Party  will last 24 hours if not less. Thanks for listening. Unfortunately I
willl have to go back to MDI yuk and have toleave this w onderful list.
hugs
Roni
T1 32 years and counting.